Articulated Dump Truck – New Entrant
Duration of training
Minimum and maximum class numbers
Fás Provisional CSCS Ticket
Duration of certificate
Training is available at the Safety Solutions Training centre or at the Client’s premises.
Course description & General Information
Safety Solutions LTD. Provide FAS CSCS Articulated Dump Truck New Entrants Training.
The course is designed for Beginners who want to become an Articulated Dump Truck Operator in the Construction Industry. Before taking part, participants are required to have a valid Safe Pass Ticket and have at least 3 months on-site experience.
After six months work experience on the Articulated Dump Truck participants must attend a one day assessment. On successful completion participants will receive a FETAC certificate & FAS CSCS Card
Aims of Course:
• Practice the safe use and operation of an Articulated Dump Truck.
• Appreciate the principles of Accident Prevention.
• Understand the relevant Safety and Health Regulations.
CONTENTS OF COURSE:
• Legal Requirements (i.e. duty of employee).
• Accident Causation and Prevention.
• Safe use and operation – Theory.
• Safe use and operation – Practical Training.