Duration of training
Minimum and maximum class numbers
Classes can vary from 4 – 10 learners
Award Participants will be awarded a Safety Solutions Certificate on completion.
Duration of certificate
Required Prior Learning
Training can take place at the Safety Solutions Training facility or at client’s premises
Course description & General Information
AIMS OF COURSE:
To provide course attendees with the skills to move and handle people safely. This includes the safety of the person being handled and the person carrying out the task.
CONTENT OF COURSE:
- Relevant Legislation- Various Duties.
- Accident Statistics and Case Studies
- Musculoskeletal System/Anatomy.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries.
- Manual Handling/People Handling Risk Assessment.
- Ergonomic Principles.
- Principles of Safe Handling.
- Demonstration and fully interactive practice of a broad range of manual handling and people handling techniques. All attendees will be fully involved in the practical aspects of the course.
- Recap and Test based on the course content.
or call 01-835 4084 for more information